10.18.10
It's interesting how Canada is so similar, but so different.
It was really nice to walk around the city and get a feel of what's going on up there. I ate at an Italian restaurant that was an old building with broken vintage puppets hanging from the walls. I had awesome pizza (it was kind of like 2amy's in D.C.) and I drank a Coke from a classic little bottle, and the tap water was served in little jars without any ice. (I feel like j.m. would like it.) I wasn't able to take any pictures while in Toronto, but it was a perfect example on how everything was a little tweaked.
There was a pub called the "Irish Embassy" that had really great beer, and I saw Iron Man 2 in IMAX for $6. So overall, Toronto was a pleasant place. Thank goodness I had my hat.
P.S. Nexflix and Hulu don't work in Canada.
Next stop: Detroit...
No comments:
Post a Comment