Sunday, October 10, 2010

NYC: Home.

10.8.10








There's nothing like New York.  I walked into my hotel room at 3am and one of my walls was completely windows with a view of the entire cityscape.






Being in the venue was awesome.  I was able to spend a few minutes with m.f. and l.w... and it just further prompted my desire to work for that organization again some day...

The night of the show I saw k.h. and r.q.  Spending time with them them reminded me that there really are good people in the world, and in this business. 





The whole next day I spent with my family.  I got out of the car at my parent's house, and to me, it smelled like woolly bears.  I had forgotten how nice New York is when the leaves change.

For those of you who don't know, Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I haven't been home for it in years.  My dear mother had decorated my whole room for Halloween, with orange lights and plastic pumpkins...



Then, friends, I did my favorite thing to do in the world:  I spent the evening with my cousins at the Headless Horseman-- America's #1 Haunted Attraction.

Headless Horseman Video
 The video makes it look a little cheesy, but I assure you, it's fantastic.

And between all of this excitement, I had a lovely dinner with my grandparents and parents, and took a 3 hour nap with my dog.  A nice break to prepare me for the second part of the tour.

Next stop:  Connecticut....

No comments:

Post a Comment