Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween in Denver

10.31.10

I was not able to see most of Colorado's wildlife and landscape, but the city of Denver is humble and lovely.  I had dinner with one of the most amazing women in the world, g.z... it was only a few hours but priceless just the same.  And she was wearing her hat.

I've said this before, but meeting up with friends like her remind me of how many wonderful people there are in this world, and how many of them I am blessed to have in my life.



Halloween seemed mild in Denver, except for the groups of people gathered in the streets for pillow fights during red lights...



Halloween night I ate my favorite anchovy pizza from The Mellow Mushroom with a friend dressed like a hot dog.  While listening to Prince, I thought, can this get any better?

Next stop: Salt Lake City...

No comments:

Post a Comment