9.20.10
Please forgive me, many of my posts have been (and will continue to be) about food. But I feel like that is what defines many cultures, and it is an important part of the feeling of each city.
| Grilled Texas Toast with pimento and jalapeno cheese. |
I, of course, had to experience this so I had a Texas Toast grilled cheese with a glass of white wine.
Ladies and gentlemen...you've got to try it.
I met two young ladies from Texas in the elevator at the hotel. After briefly finding out I was from New York, they asked what people in New York think a stereotypical Texan is. I replied, "I honestly don't really think about Texas that much." I didn't mean to be rude, but they abruptly got off at their floor.
Other than the 3 story mall with the ice rink and the beautiful sky scrapers I can see from my 9th floor hotel room...not too much else to report from Houston.
Next stop: Grand Prairie / Dallas TX...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kMY-VOWYZA&feature=related
ReplyDelete